Mexico Relocation Guide
Mexico Relocation Guide is looking for a remote writer with experience creating fun and engaging blog-like content.
We are a small company that teaches people how to move to Mexico. Our target audience is people at or near retirement age who primarily live in the United States or Canada.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
When applying, please include your rate per word in your cover letter.
- Research, write, and edit expert-level articles on assigned topics.
- Create engaging, factual content about Mexico.
- Be resourceful and find various data points to include in your content WITHOUT plagiarizing.
- Join several Facebook groups to learn about our target audience, the questions they ask, and the words they use.
- Implement editors’ feedback to your content
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re resourceful, organized, and independent – some pieces may require a lot of research.
- You love creating compelling content, and you’re a continuous learner.
- Must be fluent in American English (native and ESL writers are welcome).
Nice to haves:
- Speak Spanish
- Live or have lived in Mexico, recently visited Mexico, or have an interest in Mexican culture.
- Experience writing pages that rank (SEO)
Mexico Relocation Guide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.