Finance Assurance Manager
Finance Assurance Manager
Remote Working – Travel to site as & when necessary
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
£50,000 – £55,000 + benefits & variable bonus c.5%
Finance Assurance Manager needed for a leading defence and security organisation with offices in the Guildford area who are looking to employ a number of experienced and well-rounded Finance Assurance Managers that takes pride in their work.
As a Finance Assurance Manager, you will support the Finance Governance Manager in ensuring the business has a robust financial control environment, focusing on relevant assurance activities, in order to be compliant with the requirements of the Group Financial Control Framework and Finance Policies Manual.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to network and work with a wide variety of stakeholders and to be part of our exciting finance transformation project.
What the role of the Finance Assurance Manager entails:
Some of the main duties of the Finance Assurance Manager will include:
- Supporting all Financial Assurance activities and associated maintenance, including the testing and assurance of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Preparing a monthly Control and Compliance Scorecard, distributing this to the Finance Leadership Team and identifying and implementing changes to ensure the scorecard continues to add value to the business
- Liaising with Internal Audit and being their point of contact for the business, taking the lead in all internal audit activities
- Monitoring and reporting the status of audit actions completion, with responsibility for ensuring actions are completed on time, relying on influencing skills with relevant stakeholders
- Supporting the Finance Governance Manager on other assurance and governance activities as relevant
- Other ad-hoc governance activities, as and when required by the business
What experience you need to be the successful Finance Assurance Manager:
- Finance Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Internal or External Audit Assurance experience
- Control’s assurance experience
- Strong financial control knowledge
- Experience of SAP (Desirable)
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assurance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don’t miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.