Firearms Industry Freelance Writers Wanted
Do you like firearms and tactical training?
At Tactical Hyve, we’re looking for subject matter experts who write well, too. You’ll help us create expert-led, vetted, and engaging content.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Who We Are
Tactical Hyve is the Angie’s List of the tactical world. We provide vetted connections to the best training, instructors, gear, and guns in both the tactical and sports worlds.
We share awesome free content on our blog, social media channels, and YouTube channel.
- In-depth knowledge of firearms, tactical training, and shooting.
- Proven track record of writing successful content
- Highly proficient at researching topics online
- Ability to understand and digest information quickly
- Posses critical sense
- Great at structuring and outlining information in a way that is easy to understand
- A+ Writing skills
What will you do as a writer?
- Analyze the competitive landscape of SERPs for a given keyword
- Research topics in detail to find the best information
- Outline and structure content
- Write best-in-class content
Here’s what we offer:
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous rates
- Join a recognized brand in the industry
- Publish under your own name and build your industry profile
To apply, please fill in an application form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please include how much you charge per word as well as what your available to write is like right now. We are looking to hire writers ASAP.