Fitness or Martial Arts Content Writer
Gymdesk provides modern management software to gyms and martial arts schools. We’re looking for a writer to contribute content to our blog / knowledge library about topics relating to running a fitness or martial arts business. This can include topics such as…
- Instruction / coaching / training methodology
- Managing a small business – accounting, billing, admin, etc.
- Marketing for small, physical business – Email marketing, sales funnels, in-person marketing, etc.
- Guides on how to use our software to achieve business goals for gyms and martial arts schools
Check gymdesk.com/blog/ for examples of those on our current blog. Our goal is to build out a library of articles on each topic over time, and we’re looking for people who can produce high-quality, long form content.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
For this role you should:
- Have native US/UK English
- Have a background with fitness and/or martial arts training. Strong preference for people who have actually instructed or were involved in the running of a gym
- Understanding of what it takes to run a small business, or a proven track record with doing research to write on such topics
- A conversational and engaging writing style – we’re not looking for keyword stuffing fluff pieces
Strong writing samples available (at least 3)
- You would be working under our content marketer, who would provide guidance and editorial. Ideally, you should be able to contribute 1-2 long form articles a week (2000+ words). Also, there is likely to be higher weekly content volume for short term projects.
Pay is based on experience and performance – starting at $120 for a 2000 word article, and scaling up if quality is high and editorial needs are low.
Make sure to include writing samples in your application. Applications without writing samples will not be considered.