We’re looking for talented writers to join our team of coffee experts.
This role is best suited to somebody who is passionate about coffee. While we will consider candidates that are skilled in deep research, the role is best suited to those with broad exposure to the coffee industry.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Are all of the following familiar to you?
- Kalita wave
- Clever dripper
- Espresso channeling
- James Hoffman
If yes, then it looks like we’re going to be a good match. If you are familiar with 2-3 of the above, that can work too. If the above reads like a foreign language, then we may not be a perfect fit.
While there is some commercial content, there is also a large amount of informational content. Do you read theperfectdailygrind or wholelattelove’s blog? If so, that’s the level of content we are looking for.
We’re looking to hire long-term freelance writers who can regularly contribute to our website. We publish large volumes of content and are looking for writers that can create at least 2000-5000 words of content per week (2-3 articles per week).
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Researching coffee products
- Writing different types of posts: review roundups, single reviews, informative and fun pieces about coffee, as well as coffee recipes
- Updating old/existing web content
- Making sure to follow strict publishing plans with set up deadlines
- Searching suitable photographs for your article
- Brainstorming and drafting sketches for blog graphics
Must-have job requirements:
- 2 years experience in content writing. It would be amazing if you had experience in writing about coffee, or you worked as a barista at some point in your life.
- Being a native English speaker or a native-level English speaker.
- General experience with SEO writing.
- High levels of attention to detail. “How you do anything is how you do everything” – this is the maxim we believe in. Reject average. It must pain you to see things done half-arsed.
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions. You’ll be given the outcomes and asked to design the vehicles for reaching them. Nobody will be holding your hand or doing your work; but there will be someone to help when you really need it.
- Growth Mindset – You must be hungry to develop in this role both personally and professionally. This is non-negotiable.
- Competitive freelance rates depending on your experience
- Get paid on time via Payoneer, PayPal or wire transfer
- Regular, ongoing writing work in an exciting niche
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
Fill in the below form to apply.