Do you consider yourself an expert in reloading ammo? Do you spend more time browsing the latest gun deals than you do with your family? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things firearm related? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We’re a small, veteran owned company looking to write great firearm content. We’re looking for an expert reloader writer who can help us expand our site, reloadammo.com. We just launched an updated version of the site, which has been live since 1996, and are finally ready to expand into gear reviews and reloading tips.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most – firearms and reloading! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider all things firearm related, but early on the specific focus will be strictly on reloading ammo.
For this, we need a true expert – no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for firearms, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be an early member of a team with future opportunities to expand your role. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 1-3 years writing experience
- Must have firearm (preferably reloading) writing samples
- Competitive freelance rates 10-12 cents per word depending on experience level.
- Workload: Start small and work up. We will work with you to fit our requirements into what best fits your schedule and also gives us reliable, quality content.
- Flexible deadlines