Freelance Ghostwriter For Salesforce Blog
My name is Julian and I have a blog about Salesforce and business software. I work in the Salesforce industry and I like to share information about how to improve business processes using Salesforce and business principles.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
I’m looking for a ghostwriter to help generate Salesforce content for both my blog and guest posts I will do on other business and tech-related sites.
This content will be related to
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Experience Cloud
- Business strategy
- Business concepts
- Business models
- Software reviews and comparisons
- Business transformation using software
The posts will be between 1000 and 3000 words and I will want 1 post a week to start. Based on the growth of my blog and the quality of work this figure has the potential to increase with time.
I will provide requirements for the post which will include the title and length and possibly additional things such as the target keyword, example articles, and headings.
What I’m looking for:
- Salesforce experience and knowledge
- Salesforce certified is preferred
- Great understanding of business and software
- Self starter with initiative and hunger
- Experience writing blog posts
- Native english speaker
- Loves to create compelling content
When applying please include:
- Brief introduction of yourself
- Rate per 1000 words
- Links to a few writing samples