We are looking for you with related Tesla knowledge experts to join our team.
Are you a Tesla owner or an expert in the EV industry?
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Do you want to share your user experience or your knowledge? You are the one I am looking for. We wanted you to join us.
You’ll be covering a wide range of niche topics, including the wider topic in general. You will be provided with specific templates for each article type. (Things To Do, Where To Go, Informational, Reviews, How-To, etc) All posts must be well-researched and useful for your reader.
Hey, you are still here. Let’s read on.
1. It’s a great way to earn flexible money from your passion.
2. You can build Tesla’s niche writing experience.
3. You’re writing is going to make a difference in someone else’s life.
Our mission is to make remarkable content. So you’ll also get some regular feedback from me. We will give you a flexible and organized workflow from our team to ensure you create amazing content more easily.
Requirements & Work Assignment and Payment:
Native English speakers (or equivalent) preferred.
Tesla car owners or experts in the automotive industry
You should have a track record of producing high-quality content, and a willingness to learn new things.
The pay rate ranges from 3.0 cents per word to 6.0 cents per word depending on your qualifications.
The ability to write at least 1-2 articles per week. These articles usually can range from 1000 to 2000 words each, but on occasion may require more or less. More articles may be requested (but would not be mandatory) over time.
Flexible deadlines Stable work as part of a high-performing team
Notice: We are not interested in applicants who are purely SEO writers or AI users.
Please apply using this Google Form:
Applications are still open as long as the Google Form is accepting submissions.