We’re looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content concerning Data Privacy Laws, Regulations, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help build our website up as an authority for information regarding data privacy topics. Our growth goals are tied to creating content that informs and helps educate our target audience about laws and regulations for data privacy. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks to our target website.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Create engaging content for a variety of different topics related to global privacy laws
- Create content with bullet points, lists, images, and add table of contents
- Optimize content with proper meta data, url structure, h1, and h2 title tags
- Stay on trend with new insights, techniques, and new rulings that are relevant to the content produced
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are based out of South Florida, and are looking to hire writers from around the globe to help cover topics related to data privacy. We are currently building a data privacy software as a service product and are looking to expand with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results to our future potential clients. With the success of our content and software development over the next year we expect to raise millions from top venture capital firms and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn). Same with global data privacy laws and regulations.
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Captain Compliance’s broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
Captain Compliance provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.