Global Freelance Content Writer
WordAgents.com is a content creation service that specializes in search engine optimized writing at scale.
We’re seeking to hire global freelancer writers at 1.5 cents per word anywhere in the world for ongoing work to support SEO content creation for global clients. Candidates with a background, whether formal or informal, in content writing, blogging, and/or copywriting may be a great fit.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We require excellent English language ability and an innate knowledge of US conventions in writing.
Our writers create content for the web, receive instruction and guidance from editors and their manager, and are paid twice monthly according to produced word counts.
We ask that writers contribute a minimum of 5000 words per week (at $0.015/word)
Ideally, we prefer writers who can handle 10,000 words per week for a monthly total of $600
Submit multiple writing samples for the best odds at consideration
You will research, write, optimize, proofread, and from time to time revise articles on an on-going basis.
Ideally, you’ll be able to deliver anywhere between 3-5 completed articles per week. Requested article lengths will be between 1,500 and 3,500 words. For the most part, article length requests are about 1,500 words.
Detailed briefings and instructions will be provided for every assignment, along with access to the tools you’ll need to create the articles successfully (Grammarly, Copyscape, etc).
This is a contract position and is 100% remote. All communication is handled digitally via email, Slack, and Zoom meetings.
- Research topics online, ensuring correct and up-to-date information
- Write engaging articles in fluent American English that exhibit stellar spelling, grammar, and tone-of-voice
- Provide actionable direction in your writing
- Speak to the intent of the topic
- Strict adherence to briefing documents and instructions
- Optimize writing with tools like MarketMuse or SurferSEO (instruction/access provided)
- Proofread writing with Grammarly (instruction/access provided)
- Ensure drafts are delivered by the predetermined deadline
- Return any requested revisions within 2 working days (48 hours) from the initial request
100% Fully Remote Team
- Our team is fully remote, writing assignments are flexible, and writers can self-claim once they learn the system. All writing roles are freelance contractor
- We pay twice monthly via direct deposit (Trolley signup with banking info and tax ID required) and are looking for writers to start immediately.
- To reiterate, this is a contract position and is 100% remote. All communication is handled digitally via email, Slack, and Zoom meetings.