Head of Marketing – Well known Jewellery Brand
14 Oct 2022
Head of Marketing – Luxury fine Watch and Jewellery Brand ( FW&J), London
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We have been retained by a very well known Luxury brand in their search for a Head of Marketing to develop their marketing strategy and ensure future brand growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation and enviable portfolio.
The successful Head of Marketing will be responsible for evolving the brand marketing strategy through all project phases and will work across traditional print, digital, advertising and PR to elevate market position and new project awareness in multiple territories, whilst overseeing project budgets to ensure effective ROI.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
The successful Head of Marketing will:
- Deliver brand marketing strategies across various territories in line with customer insight
- Manage agency relationships across PR, marketing, events, digital and advertising ensuring smooth delivery in line with marketing calendar
- Arrange the development of all creatives across print, digital and video
- Measure and report the ongoing effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop the ongoing international Social Media strategy
- Oversee the organisation of various international Marketing & Sales events
- Identify potential opportunities for brand partnership
- 5 – 7 years marketing experience (ideally within luxury & preferably in Watches / Jewellery )
- Proven experience delivering brand strategy and creating desirability
- Experience delivering multiple marketing projects based on target demographic
- KPI and target driven
- ATL/BTL marketing
Ideally have a degree and excellent marketing track record, preferably with experience in luxury or other consumer facing sectors
Additional details and an application form can be found below.