MEDICAL DIRECTOR – RHEUMATOLOGY
Who Will You Be Working For?
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Our client is a global CRO with strong values and a real passion for what they do. Recognising that it is their people who make them the success they are, this company focuses on teamwork whilst promoting a positive work/life balance.
What Are We Looking For?
They are looking for Medical Directors in Rheumatology (Rheumatologists)
The Medical Director will be board certified or have a specialisiation within Rheumatology. Ideally you will have experience in a CRO environment. You will have worked on Phase II and III clinical trials and will be well versed in writing clinical study reports, poster presentations and publications for scientific journals.
Within this fast-paced environment, the Medical Director will be a key contributor in raising our client’s business profile.
Although experience in a CRO is preferred, our client is also open to speaking with enthusiastic MDs looking to make a move into the clinical industry.
As well as sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings other responsibilities of the Medical Director will include:
- Maintaining a strong consultative relationship with the client throughout the project lifecycle Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and clients Delivering training to external project teams and colleagues Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure overall project deliverables are achieved and patient safety prioritised Collaborating with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
#medicaldirector #boardcertified #MD #CRO #pharmaceutical #medicalmonitor #clinicalresearchphysician #pharmajobs #clinicalresearch #rheumatology #rheumatologist
BTH Recruitment are a boutique headhunting firm specialising in the Pharmaceutical and Clinical industry. Our core business focuses on small-medium sized life sciences businesses, sourcing and securing the highest calibre individuals in the market (i.e. you!). We pride ourselves on the consultative approach we take, supporting you to find the best next step for your career. Our friendly and professional approach is complimented by our in-depth industry knowledge and experience.