IMPORTANT: Please state your desired Price Per Word in your application intro message.
If you pass the preliminary stage, we will require a non-paid written assessment article. You will own all rights to this article and we will not use it. If you don’t want to do this, don’t apply.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We’re looking for a technical content writer and subject matter expert in the field of Microsoft’s suite of business software.
You will be creating content for a leading business who provides Microsoft licensing optimization, team augmentation, telephony solutions, remote/hybrid work enablement, and security management & verification.
Deep knowledge and understanding of of Microsoft 365 licensing, services, and optimization is critical.
If you are not already a subject matter expert in this field, do not apply.
You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
Ideal Technical Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft product business licensing & consulting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP)
- Understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Reseller Program
- Understanding of cyber security, network security, and remote work enablement
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS technologies, including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics (Nimble), Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Telephony, Microsoft Azure Services, Microsoft Training, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Intune, etc.
- Knowledge of ClickDimensions, LastPass, and Crossware is considered an asset
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Sec+
What to Expect:
You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client. You’ll:
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
Roketto is an inbound marketing & web design agency focused on helping companies grow through intelligent digital strategies. We’re a HubSpot Gold Tier Partner and Google-certified partner agency and are listed as one of Canada’s leading agencies in several categories on UpCity and Clutch.
We are based out of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results to our clients, and we’ve made an impact by working on projects with industry leaders, tech startups, and other B2B SaaS businesses that have raised millions from top US venture capital firms.
- Writing long-form blog articles (1,200-3,000 words) based on detailed outlines created by our marketing experts. They should be informative, engaging, and written to attract prospects and move them through the sales funnel.
- Writing Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions for SEO
- Taking feedback and criticism from your PM and Editor to improve your writing and better fit the needs of Roketto and our clients.
- Creating custom-edited versions of your articles for publishing on social media. These social media versions of your blog articles will be condensed to be under 3,000 characters (~500 words), utilizing emojis and text formatting specifically optimized to be shared as a social media post.
- From time to time we may need you to help in creating other digital marketing collateral such as ebooks, whitepapers, guides, checklists, and more, all in an effort to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics for our clients.
- You understand business, Microsoft 365 licensing, services, and optimization.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You are highly technical in nature. You love technology and consider yourself a quick learner who has a knack for understanding complex topics quickly.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
(very) Nice to Haves
- Inbound Marketing Knowledge
- SEO & Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Expertise
- Sales Expertise
- Business & Entrepreneurship Knowledge or Experience
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Roketto’s broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master your assigned client’s grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
3 months and beyond you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- After proving yourself as a writer and valued team member, promotion paths to Senior writer will open up as well as opportunities to mentor, assist, and train new writers, and create enablement documentation for other writers
Roketto provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.