Passionate Blog Writers Needed For Outdoor Gear Website (Ongoing Work)
Do you like writing informative blog posts in a casual tone that you can inject some personality in to?
In this day and age of AI writing I’m looking for writers who can inject a human element into their writing – while still creating incredibly high quality content.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
If you like writing the absolutely best articles possible (not just a run-of-the-mill “good enough” article) then you could be a great fit for my team.
You’ll be able to work at your own pace writing as much or as little as you’d like (minimum 2 articles/week).
Ongoing rate will be $0.04/word for articles and this will be ghostwriting work – you’ll be writing as if you are me.
NOTE: Trial article will be 500 words and paid at $0.02 – but ongoing articles will be paid at $0.04/word.
You’ll be provided with detailed article briefs to make writing articles easy and I will work with you on feedback and revisions. Writers tend to require less and less revisions as time goes on.
If you enjoy doing good solid research, take pride in your work and want an ongoing writing job then apply to work with me and I’ll get you started on a paid test article.
Please email: [email protected] with the title: Ryan, I’m Keen To Write For You and include the following details:
- Your country location (I occasionally need to ship writers products to review)
- How many articles per week you would comfortably like to write (be realistic)
- Links to 3 examples of your work (no more, no less)
- A short snippet about yourself and a quick story about a good (or bad) outdoor experience you had. Big bonus points if you make me laugh (but not required)