Project Operations Manager
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Project Operations Manager needed for a Construction Organisation Based in Manchester. If you have experience as a Project Operations Manager and have a background within building or energy this would be the right role for you.
To be a successful candidate as a Project Operations Manager you would have to have the relevant Project Management qualifications – I-e, APMP, APM (PMQ), Prince2 or equivalent.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Operations Manager will include:
- Build and lead the team to deliver the agreed project outcomes
- Create an embed standardised project management / delivery documentation, processes and methodologies alongside the Operations Director
- Identify and set appropriate project controls, tracking and reporting delivery against milestones and budgets.
- Define and expand supply chain frameworks ensuring we have best fit partners to support scalable growth
- Close effective working relationship(s) with parallel inhouse and parent company delivery team(s)
- Develop and maintain clear communication channels with key stakeholders across all levels
- Awareness of all aspects of data lifecycle including data ethics and applicable legislation / standards such as GDPR, BS, ISO etc.
- Use industry best practice for project management
- Own and be responsible for development of technical documentation and processes required to effectively deliver
What experience you need to be the successful Project Operations Manager:
- A project Management qualification such as APMP / APM(PMQ) / Prince2 or equivalent.
- A recognised construction qualification (NVQ Level 5, HNC / HND or higher in a Construction, Infrastructure or engineering related discipline)
- Membership of a professional body or institution (e.g., RIBA, RICS, ICE, CIBSE, IMechE, CIOB or equivalent) is desirable
- You’ll have extensive experience operating as either a Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer within the BEMS, Building Controls and the Building services industries in the UK marketplace, with strong technical understanding of industry leading systems including Siemens, Trend, Tridium systems as a minimum.
- You’ll have demonstrable and verifiable experience of commercial management against minor through major projects in at least 2 of the industries outlined above
- Demonstrable experience of managing and motivating people and multi stream teams, setting objectives and inspiring others to achieve success.
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful BEMS project management, delivering against objectives and to budget. The role may also suit a senior project engineer with a proven track record wanting to take the next step in their career development within an aggressively growing and disruptive thinking organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to think laterally and creatively to develop innovative solutions to challenges
- Demonstrable resilience and motivation to manage an operation from cradle to completion with excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and multiple projects at any one time.
- Our customers are the epicentre of our business, therefore an ability to demonstrate professional methods you’ve met recent customer expectations is a minimum
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Operations Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don’t miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.