Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Medical Device
Xplore Life Science is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a team that is responsible for collecting, evaluating, organising, communicating, and understanding of information relating to regulatory requirements for new and existing products.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
This is a freelance role with immediate start
Hybrid Remote working is possible with offices in Cambridge.
- To ensure that the business goals are achieved in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate in project teams to provide regulatory input into cross departmental product development and international registration projects
- Independently create and maintain product technical files and product design
- Prepare documentation and product registration dossiers to support global regulatory submissions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Regulatory Affairs ideally within medical devices but would consider pharma or biocidal industries
- Understanding of regulatory requirements where the company markets its products Globally, including EU, UK, APAC, USA
- The ability to work on own initiative within the remit of the role