Research Scientist, Consumer Health, Fitbit
- Master’s degree in Research, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience coding in Python.
- Experience with data gathering, data analysis, and processing methodologies.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- PhD in Research, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience with signal processing techniques.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch, and machine learning research (e.g. deep learning).
- Experience with Apache Beam and coLaboratory.
- Interest in health/wellbeing/fitness.
About the job
As an organization, Google maintains a portfolio of research projects driven by fundamental research, new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals, while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work. As a Research Scientist, you’ll setup large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly, managing deadlines and deliverables while applying the latest theories to develop new and improved products, processes, or technologies. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, our research scientists work on real-world problems that span the breadth of computer science, such as machine (and deep) learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search and much more.
As a Research Scientist, you’ll also actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
We’re looking for a Research Scientist to join the Consumer Health Research Team and help make people healthier. Consumer Health Research and Technology (CHRT) brings together Fitbit Research, Google Fit Research, and the Consumer health team formerly within the Health product area to put the right sensors, tools, and knowledge to consumers.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Conceive, develop, and test algorithms related to health for consumer sensors (e.g., watches, phones, etc.).
- Work on low-level signal processing to machine learning applied to time series data.
- Work closely with the Fitbit, devices and services, and Android ecosystems to prototype, test, and launch.
- Own an applied research agenda that can be translated into products or substantial product improvements that can benefit our users.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .