14 Oct 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fast-growing Tech scale-up company based in Oxford.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team particularly the social media manager to develop and manage fully integrated events
- Manage the implementation of the Event strategies
- Act as the first point of contact for all press enquiries
- Deliver an events programme
- Fully manage all projects from end to end ensuring completion to agreed deadlines.
- Continually analyse results both commercial and customer insights to drive performance
- Record and track all spend ensuring that events keep within allotted budget and deliver return on expectation.
- A Degree level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in event/entertainment management is preferred
- A proven track record in delivering targets, programmes or projects
- Experience in managing event and PR agencies
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering events and speaking events in a fast-moving multichannel environment or high transactional B2B business of comparable scale and dynamism most likely in the Technology industry.