Event Espresso / Event Smart
New Application User Interfaces
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We are also in the midst of transforming our development process to better utilize modern continuous integration and deployment technologies. You will be assuming a central role in both of these tasks and will be expected to be both a technical expert and mentor to other developers.
New Brand Websites
New Web Apps
We are planning to replace our native iOS and Android ticketing apps in favor of new web apps so that we can have more control over the development, support and features. These will be entirely new web applications.
What You’ll Do
- Help build and maintain our data handling capabilities utilizing Apollo, GraphQL, etc. for both the server and client side layers
- Help build and maintain data components for our React based presentation layer
- Support the sales and marketing team to rebuild/design brand websites on modern website frameworks
- Plan the development and implementation of web applications to replace native apps
- Experiment and evaluate upcoming technologies to determine their applicability for our use cases
What we’re Looking For (6+ Years of Experience with)
- You are very fluent with Node, Apollo, GraphQL, React, & Typescript
- You have superior knowledge and experience with Git and CI/CD
- You are familiar/competent with PHP, WordPress, and server side technologies
- You have significant experience with MySQL (or equivalent databases)
- You have great experience with all forms of testing code from unit to E2E
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills
- You understand and utilize coding best practices and design principles
- You enjoy problem solving within a complex business domain involving dates, time zones, internationalization, and multiple currencies
- Must be able to demonstrate your level of experience by showing code commits from relevant examples of work
You are excited about and enjoy working remotely with amazing people from other all over the world
You are able to both provide and receive code reviews in a positive professional manner and enjoy sharing your expertise with others.
Formal Schooling is not a requirement but is highly respected. Ultimately, all we require is that you are passionate about what you do, have significant relevant experience, and strive to be the best in the world at your craft.
You are a kind, honest, and good person.
We give our team a lot of autonomy, but we are also very collaborative. You must be focused and self-motivated, have solid planning skills, and basic marketing and customer skills. Ideally, you would be familiar with WordPress too, but we can get more help there as needed.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Trial To Hire
A trial period will help you understand what is expected of the role, evaluate your work, and let you learn what it’s like working with us. Each week, you’ll have a check-in with a team member who will coach you to find your strengths and answer any questions that you may have.
The time commitment for a paid trial is flexible at part-time or full-time and lasts about one month.
Compensation is based on experience. This is a remote freelance contractor position. You’ll join a team with members in six other countries.
Apply by filling out this form. You will be asked to prove your experience with our requirements by sharing examples via code commits, screenshots, etc.) or describe your experience: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTb0RjgrY3u66bmgZHxUfTWxcnmFzVaW213Dt6De8JtSDQmg/viewform