We’re looking for an article writer in the video game industry that would be responsible for creating engaging, informative, and well-researched written content about game troubleshooting and errors. The writer would also be expected to stay current on industry trends and developments.
Other responsibilities may include researching and fact-checking information, working with editors and other team members, and meeting deadlines. Strong writing skills, a brilliant understanding of the video game industry, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are all important qualifications for this role.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
The ideal candidate for us must have abilities related to producing online content in a digestible and easy-to-understand format. You’re on our radar if you already meet the following:
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- The ability to research and fact-check information
- Knowledge of SEO and how to optimize content for search engines
- Understanding of the target audience and the ability to tailor content accordingly
- Flexibility and adaptability to write about hardware and software
- Strong time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong editing skills to proofread and revise their own work
We’re mostly looking for those that can work full-time and provide at least 2000 words daily, but we accept dedicated freelancers as well.
The remuneration depends on your expertise and the amount of extra effort required from our side in the Q&A process.