SEO Content Writer for SaaS (and more)
I’m Matt, the founder of Kenyon Digital, an SEO and content production agency. I help businesses grow their audiences through organic search.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
I’m looking to hire 3-5 contracted writers to maintain regular content production for several large clients.
I believe in retaining good talent, so if you’re a quality writer that can deliver value, as long as I have clients, you will have work.
If you’re a generalist who loves researching and learning, this is the perfect fit for you. My past clients have been in inventory management SaaS, Fintech, Martech, lifestyle, and beauty.
We’re looking to hire 3-5 remote content writers with experience creating long-form content for B2B companies.
You will use research, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level blog articles on assigned topics.
I’ll provide high-level briefs (usually in the form of a Surfer SEO document) with requirements for word count and certain keywords, you’ll be responsible for conducting research, writing the content, and achieving at least within a 5-point range of the highest on-page score in Surfer SEO.
We’re an agency delivering content on behalf of a client, so you’ll need to familiarize yourself with our client’s voice and tone.
This means taking some time to read through the client’s website to familiarize yourself with their products or services, as well as how they address customer pain points.
- Create a minimum of 2 articles per week (approx. 1,500 – 3,500 words each)*
- Create engaging content on assigned topics
- Perform and deliver under deadlines
- Edit or rewrite your existing content to meet editors’ expectations
- Receive feedback graciously
*Workload depends on client demands and is subject to change
Experience & capabilities:
- Excellent writing skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Fluent in the English language
- Basic understanding of organic search and search engine marketing
- A self-starter with the ability to create content consistently
- A continuous learner
Compensation & benefits:
We’re prepared to pay USD $.05/word for accepted articles. Plus a USD $.01/word monthly bonus if you complete all assigned work on schedule (goals and assignments will be set bi-weekly in Airtable).
We’re also offering a USD $150 bonus if you complete 20 articles. Please note: we pay for accepted articles, if your content does not match the brief or is not original in content, it will be sent back for revisions.
Benefits of working with Kenyon Digital:
- Consistent, reliable, monthly compensation for great content
- Experience in multiple industries and niches
Professional growth – I will provide feedback, training, and coaching via Loom and other asynchronous methods
- Flexible work schedule and laid-back environment
- Competitive compensation
- Stable remote work
- Opportunity for growth and promotion into an editor role (more compensation)
The interview/testing process:
We’re looking to hire expeditiously for this project. The entire interview process should take about two weeks.
Here are the next steps if you’re interested:
- Complete this application – NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICATIONS PROCESSED THROUGH THE LINK BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Submit a short, 3-400 word written test. We don’t publish or use your test samples, the content is yours unless you’re compensated for it.
- Sit for interview
- Sign and accept offer
Equal opportunity statement:
Kenyon Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, for any reason.