Info Publishing Impact LLC
Insanely Good Recipes is hiring an SEO manager to join our team!
Looking for a fun, fast-paced environment where you can show off your SEO skills? Look no further.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We publish 40 new blog posts per week, generate 10 million visitors per month, and have an absolute blast while we’re at it 🙂
As the SEO manager, you will play a big role in that continued growth.
We’re looking for someone who is intellectually curious, geeks out on SEO analysis, and loves a good traffic dashboard.
If you’re insanely passionate about SEO and a wizard at uncovering new traffic opportunities, we’d love to meet you!
Your Day to Day Activities
- Identify which pages can benefit MOST from a content upgrade. Outline what should be done to improve the on-page SEO.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis.
- Improve and enhance the current SEO processes and documentation.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize internal link structure.
- Create weekly progress reports with traffic updates, page performance, new backlinks, and key opportunities for growth.
- 5 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- Experience managing content operations at scale.
- A DEEP understanding of on-page SEO best practices and how to identify traffic opportunities.
- Proven record of achieving and surpassing traffic goals.
- In-depth knowledge and experience analyzing data in Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc…
- Fun-loving and optimistic 🙂
If you love the world of content publishing, geek out on keyword research, on-page SEO optimization, and competitor analysis, I’d love to hear from you!
- Compensation range: $80,000 – $130,000
- 100% Remote (No fancy attire needed here. We’re focused solely on results. Feel free to work in your favorite comfy clothes 🙂
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual learning credit: Want to learn something new? We’ll pay for it.
Who We Are
InsanelyGoodRecipes.com is one of the fastest growing food and recipe websites online. Going from 0 to 10 million visitors per month in less than 4 years. The website now sees over 100 million visitors per year.
But none of this would be possible without the incredibly talented team of writers, editors, photographers,graphic designers, and content specialists who built this website from the ground up.
I pinch myself daily and still can’t believe what an amazing group of people I get to work with each day.
We are small, but mighty. We currently have 16 people on the IGR team and we are VERY selective. We’re on a mission to become the #1 recipe website online and as the SEO Manager, you would play a big role in helping to make that happen.
We’re looking for someone who is BOLD, growth-minded, and up for a fun challenge 🙂
Someone who gets a sweet satisfaction from seeing the traffic numbers go up AND has the operational and SEO knowledge to make it happen.
If that sounds like you, I can’t wait to hear from you!