Service Manager – Clinical – Reproductive Health – W London
Service Manager – Clinical – Reproductive Health – West London
Our client are proud to be a social enterprise that is changing the world for the better. They reinvest and donate their profits towards creating a positive social change across 37 countries globally.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
As one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare their aim is simple: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them. That is what we mean by client-centred care. This philosophy means respecting clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care.
Reporting to the General Manager (or Clinical Services Matron in Large Regions), the Service Manager – Clinical will be responsible for providing leadership to their Treatment Centre Clinical team to ensure that the Clinical priorities in their centre(s) are aligned to the overall organisational priorities and are delivered through a clear focus on safety, client experience & sustainability.
The role will lead Clinical Teams to provide the best possible experience for our clients through nurturing a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence in clinical practise and care. The Service Manager-Clinical will lead the clinical teams to ensure quality, standards and assurance requirements are met and role model their expertise in clinical practise, client care, openness and professionalism.
Close and effective working relationships with the Service Manager-Operations, Clinical Services Matrons (in Large Regions) and General Manager will be essential in being successful in this role.
The role will require successful appointment to be the deputy CQC Registered Manager in small and medium regions.
Candidate background required:
- Midwifery / Nursing background (Active Pin essential)
- Must have Service Lead experience (essential)
- Gynae / sexual health / surgical experience preferred
- People management experience essential
- Understanding of HR aspects of line management essential
- Understanding of safeguarding and investigative safeguarding essential
- Able to plan and run safe practice, governance and clinical effectiveness meetings
A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32890