Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: London, UK.
Remote location(s): United Kingdom.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Android development including coding experience in Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Master’s degree, MBA degree or PhD in Computer Science or Math or a related technical field.
- Experience in designing API’s and developing on Android/iOS platforms
- Experience with mobile application development or Android framework development.
- Experience with high-quality Android apps.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Making the world’s information universally accessible and useful doesn’t stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world’s most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Google on the go.
- Build a breadth of knowledge across Wear OS and develop excellent relationships with cross-functional leads across the organization.
- Building and shaping the latest Android technologies on Wear.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Wear OS team.
- Design and implement APIs for Wear OS.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .