We are a rapidly growing site in the survivalism and prepping niche with loyal and engaged readers.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We don’t believe in sensationalism or predictions of the world’s imminent demise, we prefer to offer our readers practical and sensible advice to allow them to become more self-sufficient and independent in their daily lives.
We want to hear from you if you have a passion for or expertise in any of the following areas:
We want great writers who are able to convey well-researched and fact-checked articles.
Preferably you are located in the US as we may need to send you gear to review, and you must be a native English speaker.
Types of Article
- How to Guides
- In-depth articles
- Product reviewsbuyers guides
Most articles are 1000 to 3000 words and topics will be assigned, although the ability to suggest ideas based will be an advantage.
Initially, we are looking for 4 – 8 articles per month. If things go well and we are a good fit, this can be increased.
We treat everyone with the respect they deserve. We want to form long-term relationships with our writers and help them really develop a voice on the site.
- Competitive pay
- Full byline on the site
- Flexible work
- Hands-on gear reviews
- Enthusiastic and hard-working team culture
- Positive encouragement and mentoring