Tech News Blogger for Tablet Blog
We’re looking for a blogger / journalist for our review website MyNextTablet.com.
Your job is to write high-quality news about tablets, help us create buying guides, and fill our database of tablets.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
At the beginning, you’ll be mostly writing news which should be between 300 and 1000 words in length. Later, you might also review tablets for us, although that will also depend on your location.
You should have enough time to write around 30 news articles per month. Your payment starts at 4 cents per word for texts with simple research.
While you don’t have to know every tablet right now, you’ll really enjoy this work if you’re passionate about technology. You love Android and Apple? Windows and Chrome OS? Awesome!
MyNextTablet.com is an independent website and you should see yourself as an independent journalist. We don’t do paid reviews or anything like that. So, editorially, you’ll be completely free.
Many of your articles will be translated into German and some might be turned into a video.
- You love technology
- Fantastic English writing skills
- Enough time for 30 articles per month
- Flexible deadlines
- On-time and fair payment
- You can work from anywhere in the world