Position Number: HR0207.00000
Employee Class Description
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Staff PT (ed. support)
General Position Description
Provides testing services to students and community members, including test administration and record keeping.
Posting Number: S1346P
Proposed Work Schedule (Please note hours subject to change based on business needs)
Weekdays between 9am and 5pm. Flexible to include nights and weekends
Posting End Date: 11/10/2022
Description of Job Function
1. Assists the faculty in arranging testing procedures for their students.
2. Determines correct identification of students scheduled to take a specified examination.
3. Proctors examinations.
4. Administers and monitors all examinations schedules in the testing center.
5. Retrieves scores from computer.
6. Returns examinations and results to faculty when requested.
7. Maintains the security of all tests.
8. Answers inquiries and directs calls appropriately.
9. Creates and maintains student folders.
10. Attend professional development workshops needed to enhance customer service skills.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Education
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Other Required Qualifications
Progressively responsible clerical or administrative experience which demonstrates the ability to work without close supervision.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of standardized testing procedures.
Ability to work in a multiple task environment.
Ability to exercise good judgment.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Skill in computer use, computer adaptive testing, and other office equipment.
Ability to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse student populations.
General Working Conditions
This job primarily operates in a professional office environment. The employee will routinely operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, keyboards, mouse, phones, photocopiers, printers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Typical physical competencies include but are not limited to frequently remaining stationary, moving, reaching, positioning self and occasionally ascending/descending, lifting/moving objects weighing between 5-15 pounds. This job also entails frequently communicating, discerning and exchanging information, detecting and perceiving objects up close, at a distance, and the ability to adjust focus. Cognitive abilities include but are not limited to frequently using discretion, judgment, reasoning, memory, learning, maintaining confidentiality, comprehension, problem solving, and decision-making.
The typical work environment, physical and cognitive demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The College has a process to identify and make available reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All employees must demonstrate a commitment to Valencia College’s Equity and Inclusion efforts.