- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
British Engines is a leading engineering group with a long heritage in the North East of England since 1922. Working across the globe, the group offers professionals, graduates and apprentices the opportunity to work within a fast paced, innovative business.
Employing approximately 1,200 people, our eight businesses design, manufacture, assemble, test and service leading products and components for a wide range of industries including the renewables, digital, defence, power, nuclear, aerospace, robotics, oil and gas, chemical, marine, construction and agriculture sectors.
Companies and products in the group include:
- CMP Products – electrical cable glands, cable cleats and associated products
- BEL Engineering – engineering service provider of sub-contract machining, assembly and test
- Michell Bearings – hydrodynamic bearing manufacturer
- Rotary Power – hydraulic motors and pumps, and hydraulic power units
- BEL Valves – high integrity valves, actuators and controls
- Stephenson Gobin – electromagnetic clutches and brakes, and fire safety products
- Stadium Export Service – export service and industrial packing solutions
- Tyne Pressure Testing – specialist pressure testing facilities, testing to extreme pressures
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Analyst to join our business. This position will be on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Business Systems, the successful candidate will work within the business systems team focusing on the deployment and development of IFS across the group companies.
You will conduct process reviews and formulate solutions to business problems. This role will involve data analysis, documenting processes and requirements, formulating solutions and managing the delivery of benefits. You will be expected to communicate solutions and strategies, persuade stakeholders, provide training to individuals and groups, and communicate plans effectively.
The successful candidate will be required to define, plan and execute projects, working independently to wholly manage the process as well as working closely with the business, engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
Duties will include
- To look at existing business processes, document them, and recommend improvements
- To challenge existing processes
- To formulate ways for the business to improve based on research
- To lead workshops and training sessions
- To estimate time, resource and cost requirements of projects
- To evaluate project risks and predict potential problems
- To act as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- To analyse business data and create reports and models
- To compile and present information orally, visually and in writing
- To work with the business to develop a technology solution that delivers additional benefits to the business
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected
- To ensure that you work in a safe manner and comply with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
The successful candidate must either be qualified to degree level, preferably in an appropriate discipline such as a STEM subject, business, computing, economics or numeracy or have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in business analysis.
The candidate must:
- Be able to express ideas and convey information both verbally and visually
- Have the ability to actively listen to ideas and requirements from stakeholders
- Be able to devise a solution from a breakdown of the problem, selecting the most appropriate course of action from the options available
- Have the ability to produce a project definition, clearly defining scope and objectives
- Be able to consider the wider implications of planned changes, i.e. impact on other processes and people
- Have the ability to define activities and events to be completed during the project to appropriate levels of detail
- Have an appreciation of computer systems architecture, development methodologies, tools and techniques’
- Be able to prepare and document a schedule of major phases, milestones and review points to inform the direction of work and monitoring of progress of the project
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness in relation to the environment that they work in
- Be a logical thinker and problem solver
- Have excellent interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
A full UK driving licence is essential
Working hours are 35 per week
Employment is subject to a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check.
What we offer:
- Employee assistance programme including WeCare wellbeing app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Holiday buy and sell
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Free on-site parking
11 November 2022
If you do not have an email address, please forward a CV to HR Department, British Engines, Q6 Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BT.
This vacancy falls under our ‘refer a friend’ scheme. If you have been notified of this vacancy by a current employee of British Engines, please choose the option ‘refer a friend’ when stating where you heard about the vacancy.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you have not been contacted within four weeks then your application has been unsuccessful this time.