US Based Content Manger & Editor Needed for Cybersecurity Website
Home Security Heroes
Does creating a highly efficient content creation system that can output the highest quality content excite you?
Do you have a strong background in cybersecurity and technical editing/writing?
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
If so, we got the perfect role for you.
Your Mission: Create & implement an effective content creation system that consistently delivers the highest quality content written by subject matter experts
Outcome: Create a streamlined content management process within 1 month, where you:
- Quickly source & evaluate writers that are subject matter experts for our identity theft protection website
- Understand funnels and customer journey and plan content calendar
- Oversee content planning and article ordering per our content calendar,
- Ensure that the writers understand our writing standards and adhere to them
- Deliver high-quality content that has been proofread and meets our quality requirements
- Manage writers and deadlines, pay writers, track spending & manage budgets
- Source & hire 3-5 writers for our website within 1-2 weeks
- Put a content creation system in place such that we can produce 10 articles per week
- Ensure we can go from article idea to content creation to publishing within 7 days
- Proofread, edit and deliver content to site manager 1 business day after writer sends article
- Ensure our content creation pipeline is consistently on schedule
- Automate the processes of content ordering & delivery to site manager via Google Sheets, Zapier and Clickup
- Ability to hire writers who are subject matter experts – Identify the specific needs, then source writers online to find the best writers possible within our budget
- Organization & planning – Plan, organize, schedule, delegate and budget in an efficient, productive manner.
- Attention to detail – Ensure all content matches our writing standards & provides utmost value to the reader
- Follow through on commitments – Live up to verbal and written commitments. The team depends on you.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- High standards – Expects personal performance and writer performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Proactivity – Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to us.
If this is you, apply here: https://forms.gle/j3QCDbHCoKZpeLEP7