Vaccines & Biologicals Lead / Director of Biotech Network
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Vaccines & Biologicals Lead/Director of Biotech Network to join a brilliant animal health establishment on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on offering solutions for respiratory and enteric illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- For this role, you will be accountable for selection and management of CDMOs along with other senior management.
- You will serve as a SME for biologic network projects and site-specific projects when required.
- Guide technical transfer from late-stage development through to commercialisation of new vaccines and biologicals.
- Collaborate with R&D to facilitate commercialisation of new products, operating as an interface between R&D and business operations.
- The ideal candidate will train and enhance technical talent across the network.
- Offer technical guidance to the establishment concerning process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Outcomes focused.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A self-starter who is committed while upholding balance and perspective.
- Capable of working within a fast-paced work setting.
- Able to prioritise workload while able to assist in various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to resolve issues.
- A high capacity to think innovatively while making good decisions.
- Capable of influencing others.
- An organised individual who can manage time efficiently.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- A high attention to detail.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Educated to a degree level with at least 8+ years of work experience, a master’s degree with at least 4+ years of work experience, or a PhD in a biochemistry or any other biotechnology-similar discipline.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
- Familiarity with numerous of technologies and platforms which involves, poultry & swine vaccine technologies, recombinant protein platforms, protein-based therapeutics, cell culture and fermentation technology, etc.
- Acquaintance with process ability assessments and remediations.
- Previous involvement with upstream generation of viruses in either vell monolayers, bioreactors, and eggs.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully troubleshoot vaccine procedures.
- Familiarity with biologicals manufacturing and aseptic manufacturing, as well as lean manufacturing.
- Management and deliberation capabilities with CDMOs and associates.
- Experience with international regulatory standards such as FDA, EU GMP, USDA, etc.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.