Welding/Engineering Writer Wanted – Long Term
Do you like to weld?
Maybe you have done some DIY work, it’s your hobby, or it could be your profession.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
If you have, then this may be the right writing gig for you.
We are a small independent media publishing company that owns and operates a number of niche blogs.
Our established welding blog is looking for another experienced writer.
We can provide reliable work for the next 3 months at a minimum. We already have this content planned out and will continue to plan more in the future. Ideally, we would want the same writer to work with the blog long-term.
This is a freelance position, but we’re looking for a commitment of at least 1 to 2 articles completed per week.
Our pay is $0.03 to $0.09 per word, depending on your writing and welding experience and your ability to output work consistently. Top pay is reserved for writers who can meet all the requirements.
If you have the experience and passion for welding, then feel free to apply.
- Proven track record writing about welding
- Experience or qualifications to back it up
- Comfortable with welding terminology and lingo
- A passion for welding
- Native English writing ability
- Ability to write 1 to 2 x 1,000-3,000 word articles of per week
- Work remotely
- Work with a team with a proven track record of success in content marketing
- A clear roadmap with consistent and reliable work
- Quick feedback where required
- Fast payments for work complete
We look forward to your application!