Zo Digital Japan
Do you have the ability to articulate things well to a non-technical audience? We are looking for a freelance writer/editor to write about overseas payments & settlements.
Target audience is ECommerce site owners looking to take payments from overseas customers. Based on machine translated content, you will write or transcreate articles about topics like credit card settlements, payment cards, mobile payments, and payment integrations with EC platforms.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
We are looking for a good partner that can be part of the team, and contribute for 6 months to 1 year or more.
- Start with an English keyword list and content brief from an SEO expert.
- Receive Machine Translated articles coming from Japanese, Chinese or Korean
- Conduct additional research
- Write new blog articles in English based on translated content aimed at the target audience.
- Create or modify screenshots, select free/paid images to illustrate key points, and set appropriate alt texts
(graphics can be handled by our graphic designers)
- Create Title and Meta Description considering target keywords and the audience
- Edit existing posts for accuracy & clarity and SEO
- Check each blog article after it is published
- Native English speaker
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Minimum 1-year experience in writing blogs or contents.
- Experience in writing about Payment Services
- Credit Cards, Mobile Settlements, eMoney, International Money Transfer, etc
- Must be able to work using Google Drive, Slack, Skype, Zoom, etc
- Dependable, able to meet deadlines
- No copyright infringement. (We will check)
- Writing experience on technical topics (SaaS, eCommerce, etc) or B2B Space
- Experience living in Japan, China, Korea or Singapore is a plus
- Basic knowledge about SEO
How to Apply
Applicants should provide some examples of their work, as well as a brief description on why they are a good fit for the job.
Please respond with a price per words for blog writing, as well as a price per hour for editing.
For qualified candidates, we would like to start out with a trial period of 2 articles. If all goes well, this assignment can last 6 months or more. We are looking for long term partners.
Expected Work Amount
2 – 4 articles per month. Article average is around 1800 words.